Petronas Syntium 7000 DMX 0W-20 Car Engine Oil
Petronas Syntium 7000 DMX 0W-20 is an engine oil which is formulated with CoolTech to fight excessive engine heat. CoolTech targets the critical heat zones ? engine parts affected by excessive heat inside the engine to effectively absorb & transfer the excessive heat and regulates the temperature, defending the engine critical components from damaging and loss of performance.
PETRONAS Syntium 7000 DMX 0W-20 is a fully synthetic, mid SAPS engine oil specially developed to meet the demanding requirements of high performance engines and to maintain the efficiency of exhaust gas after treatment systems as well as delivering outstanding fuel economy.
The exclusive CoolTech formulation fights excessive engine heat by targeting critical heat zones and effectively absorbing & transferring the heat and regulating the temperature, defending the engine critical components from damage and loss of performance.
Suitable for all vehicles requiring an engine oil of this grade and specification including the latest high performance cars such as Mercedes-Benz fitted with emission control devices, electronically injected and/or multi-valve technology engines, turbochargers or superchargers operating under the most severe conditions.
- Provides ultimate high temperature oxidation control to protect against oil thickening at high and excessive temperatures
- Delivers exceptional high temperature deposit control to improve drivability and enhance engine performance
- Withstands high temperature lubricant evaporation loss to stop premature thermal degradation and help prevent engine failure from wear & tear
- Outstanding fuel economy
Meets or exceeds the requirements of:
Meets or exceeds performance requirements of:
- Mercedes-Benz MB-Approval 229.71
- Jaguar / Land Rover STJLR.51.5122